Upstate Cribs for Kids is a safe sleep education program led by Children’s Hospital Infant Apnea Program of Prisma Health Upstate and Safe Kids Upstate. The program aims to reduce the number of infant deaths due to unsafe sleeping environments. The Upstate Cribs for Kids program provides vital safe sleep education and materials, as well as other safety information to help families and caregivers avoid putting their children at risk due to unsafe sleep practices. Upstate Cribs for Kids also provides Safe Sleep Education seminars to promote community awareness and training to professionals.
Families who are referred through our partner agencies may be eligible for a Graco® Pack ‘N Play® portable crib to provide a safe place for their babies to sleep.
Want to help out?
Referral Agency Partners
- A Child’s Haven
- Center for Pediatric Medicine
- Clemson Child Development Center
- Family Friends Program-Oconee DSS
- GHS Beginnings & Beyond Program
- Greenville County Disabilities & Special Needs Board
- Greenville County Schools-Pregnant Teens Program
- Greenville First Steps
- GHS Nurse Family Partnership
- New Horizons Family Health Services
- Nurse Family Partnership DHEC Region I
- Parenting & Family Literacy
- The Parenting Place
- Principles of Parenting Successfully